ReadyVIP is looking for interns!
The fall wedding season is upon us and now is the time to build your experience! If you love organizing parties and events this may be the internship for you. Experience what it takes to run an event from start to finish. Intern will have access to assisting with weddings, events and industry related networking meetings and walk away with experience in event planning, design and production as well as engage with other industry professionals that will help shape a professional career in the wedding and event industry.
For more details and to apply please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship is an unpaid program great for anyone needing to earn academic credits or interested in building a career in the wedding and event industry. The purpose of the internship is to provide the intern with an opportunity to develop professional skills and gain practical experience.
Location: Austin with possibility for some travel to surrounding cities within a 50 mile radius.
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing and professional demeanor
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Extremely organized and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Driver's license and reliable transportation